Holiday apartment - Camping Kirchzarten in the Black Forest
Camping holiday without a caravan or tent? Enjoy the camping atmosphere on the Kirchzarten campsite in a modern and fully equipped holiday apartment.
EquipmentThe holiday apartment is fully equipped:
- Bedroom: Double bed with 2 bed-side tables, wardrobe including bedding
- Living & dining room, kitchen: Sofabed, 2 armchairs, coffee table, satellite TV, extendable dining table with 4 chairs, fitted kitchen with 4 plate hob, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and crockery.
- Bathroom: WC, bath with shower curtain, basin including towels.
- Generously sized balcony with 4 garden chairs and table, and sun shelter.
- A spare bed is also available.
GeneralBelow is some general information:
- The holiday apartment is equipped for 4 people. Please seek authorisation for additional guests.
- The tenant is completely liable for damages to the apartment, house or land caused by himself or accompanying people. We recommend to organise a general liability insurance.
- The House Rules as well as the current valid campsite guidelines must be followed. Please take note of the quiet hours between 22:30 and 07:00. During this time the campsite cannot be entered with a car.
- The conditions of the KONUS Guestcard are valid.
- Please be aware that the holiday apartment is situated on a campsite with many families and children playing.
PricesThe price per night includes 4 people, resort tax, bathing fee for the modern, heated outdoor swimming pool (open from 15th May - 15th September) and VAT. The KONUS Guestcard is also included, which allows free of charge use of the local public transport.
Reservation ConditionsYou will receive a reservation confirmation with the invoice for the total rental fee. As a deposit, 20% of the total invoice (interest free) must be paid within 2 weeks. The reservation will be cancelled if the deposit is not received within 2 weeks. The outstanding amount must be recieved by us by the latest of 10 days prior to arrival.
Arrival and DepartureThe holiday apartment is available from 15:00 on the day of arrival and must be cleared by 10:00 on the day of departure. After your stay the apartment should be left tidy and swept clean.
Cancellation CostsA written cancellation is required.
Up to 4 weeks before arrival:
the deposit will be retained.
Up to 1 week before arrival:
80% of the total invoice is required to be paid.
We recommend to organise a travel cancellation insurance.
House Rules for the holiday apartmentPayment – The apartment must be paid for in full prior to arrival according to the reservation confirmation, in the case is was not prepaid.
Arrival – You may arrive from 15:00. The keys are available in the reception upon arrival, where you will also register. Please take note of the opening hours.
Liability – The tenant is completely liable for damages to the apartment, house or land caused by himself or accompanying people. We recommend to organise a general liability insurance.
Smoking – Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
Pets – Pets of any kind are not permitted in the holiday apartment.
Occupancy – The apartment may only be used by the named guests. The apartment is equipped for 4 people. Please seek authorisation for additional guests. The usage by a third party or any other additional occupancy is not permitted.
Reduction – The owner is not liable for short term break down of furnishing or machinery provided or public supply. A reduction in the price is not possible within a reparation time of 36 hours.
Security – Please lock the entrance door of the apartment when leaving. We also ask you to close the windows when you go out. The entrance doors to the building should also always be closed (not locked!).
No liability for stolen articles – the owner is not liable for loss or damages caused by burglary. It is recommended to take valuable possessions with you and not to leave them in the apartment.
Departure – so that we can prepare for the next guests, we ask you to leave the apartment by 10:00. The apartment should be tidy and swept clean.
Cancellation – The landlord has the right of the house, i.e. he can prohibit the entrance or is allowed to expel guests from the campsite without the naming of reasons. The tenant must leave the apartment. A refund of the rental price is not possible. Not leaving the apartment constitutes breaking the House Rules and the landlord will press charges.
Sun shelter – the sun shelter should be rolled in when leaving the apartment, as well as when windy, stormy, raining ...
General – The Camping Kirchzarten Regulations also apply. Please note that during the peak season the gates to the campsite are closed between 22:30 and 07:00 (to ensure quietness on the grounds).
In the case of questions or problems, please contact the reception. In the peak season a night warden is also available from 20:00.